Monday, July 28, 2008

What a long strange trip it has been

ANOTHER BIZARRE DREAM

I just woke up, So I will try to get this down.

I went on a tour in bus, they picked me up in Chicago. I didn't know anyone there, about 8 different hippie types in their 20's and 30's. We went camping, traveling along the oceanfront the whole way. We slept in the woods in tents. This friendly girl offered me to let her stay in the tent. I remember we went shopping in groceries for food, did potlucks, and then things got bizarre.

I started interacting with the water, found another kind of world, and became impregnated by something from the water...I do not know what, other than it was a reptilian, amphibious, or fish form, sentient, and that I had an egg inside me. I fel pregnant. This was supposed to be a special thing. The gestation period lasted two weeks I was told. I remember feeling this thing inside of me, but it was not a frightening presence, it was kind of fascinating, and I felt that it was not going to be a child of mine, that i was only a vessel.

Then there was a blank period. The next thing I remembered is getting off the bus in a parking garage in what i knew was Chicago. I was kind of surprised at how quickly they left me and a few other people, as I don't recall wanting to get off the bus. I thought that they had left my suitcase in the bus as I did not have time to look through it. Turns out they had carried out all baggage that was not theirs and I found my suitcase, but i had apparently called them, they came back just to make sure . Then they left again. Then David came to pick me up. He asked me about the trip. I realized I had blacked out for a long time...days....and did not know what happened. I had a feeling that nothing much had happened, but by the way I was kind of unceramoniously dumped off, it was as if I had behaved oddly. David helped me piece together that perhaps I had had a manic episode. Looking back, I was certain I did, and that i had remembered smoking pot...which in real life I have not done for over a year. This upset me as not only do I not really want to smoke pot (am trying the drug free kind of thing...another story) and perhaps a hallucinigen that I had not remembered taking, though I doubt that, because I know that taking any form of hallucinigan in my past has led to mania in my waking life. There was no rememberance of the egg, but fear at blacking out in a total way that I never have done before. I was definitely not carrying anything inside me anymore, but as I spoke with David, that was not the part I remembered. I remembered camping one night, looking out the window at the beautiful ocean, and several days of nothing.

I was not very happy at not knowing things. The only time I have had overload and not remembered anything is when I have been psychotically manic (in real life) Then i realized that what had seemed to be a spiritual awakening was yet another of my manic episodes.

*End of dream*

I remember my dreams more when I keep sleeping past the normal period. David and I went canoing yesterday, it was beautiful, but hot, and my body reacts poorly to too much heat. Or it could have been other things. Basically, I slept from 4 pm yesterday to 9 pm, took some pills to help me get back to sleep including my nasty anti parkinsons drug for my restless leg syndrome, and went back to sleep from 11 pm til about 8 am. I was up for about an hour, then went to sleep from 9-11 again this morning. That is when I had this dream.

I do finally feel awake though....and I have new boxes to put my jewelry. I am getting rid of old necklaces and also realized that I am never going to use all of the beads of glass I bought a few years ago. I do not need 1000 necklaces worth of czech glass. So I think I am going to package some up to sell at the artwalk and also possibly e-bay. I am afraid of e-bay though because then if I get a store I may start buying tons of stuff to sell there....like thrift store lots, vollers corsets, costume jewelry, and everything I am good at searching out.

Regardless, these are my thoughts for the day. Hmmm. Okay, no wonder I must do meaningless things sometimes.

No comments: