Monday, August 11, 2008

The hell of too many photos

I try to arrange my folders into dates and names...but I have recently been scanning old files for still good content and moving the old drives into storage as backup....so, I am basically moving at least a terabyte of memory from one place to another. I have been requested to find three print files of edits I have done for a gallery show...NO PROBLEM....except apparently it is.....Now I am trying desperately to find all the print files....grrrrr. I have found 3 out of four and am now simultanously copying four folders from one drive to another and indexing the first drive to search folders by date. I probably shouldn't be doing all this at one time...in fact I should probably cancel the search by date function until the other folders are copied...Okay, I am going to do that now. GRRRRR x2

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I definitely understand the "photo inferno pit" -and the size of the collection actually on my laptop would seem small to most.