Monday, September 22, 2008

getting out of the habit

Have not been posting here as much as I should, I know. Have been doing a lot of shooting though, and have become temporarily obsessed with facebook, particularly (hangs head) mobwars. Oh well, I have phasal addictions...some seem to stay...art, caffeine, cigarettes. Though sometimes the form of art changes, I am currently attempting to persuade myself to make a FEW new pieces that will sell for the art show this friday, because as all artists know...I need the effing money! Unfortunately I do not appear to have an agent, any sponsors, nor am I willing to work a normal job (scratch that, ABLE...I am unable to work a normal job, lord knows I have tried) Soooo, have been chilling out lately...need to burn more candles and look into stupid stock photography and other things I am not capable of. One step at a time huh? I was built for vacations and creation...not this silly making money stuff....So just buy my stuff will you? (this is a call out to the universe...not anyone in particular.) Here are some of my recent photos.


ALEX


ELIZABETH SUSAN CARTER


JESSAMYN (playing with one of my pieces of jewelry)


SHALONDRA RAE


SHALONDRA RAE

1 comment: