Saturday, July 26, 2008

If you have the time....

this is the best site for memes where you can waste hours answering hundreds of questions.
http://web.tickle.com/

More about ME:

as if the blogthing tests have not shown enough, I have always known I am an eccentric, an epicurean, and unable to work for anyone else. I love collaborations and will share anything I own except for my computer....I don't like anyone touching my computer.

Here are some things I do like:

The DSM IV tm

fascinating movies with good cinematography

Not being able to have one favorite band, king of music, movie, book, etc.

tests that are very intensive and complicated and actually tell me about myself

gemstones and beading and great jewelry finds...

bodypainting...the best canvas is living skin!

Wet process prints....even though I shoot digital. I long for more film when I have the money to get a film camera etc.

seeing new things

Collecting beautiful things from clothes to art to little objects to jewelry to masks to fabric....i need lots of storage bins.

Going places for a long period of time so I can soak in the culture

Studying different subcultures of people and finding people who are interesting enough to really get to know

The ability to find such people quickly and interact with them

Having someone stay with me past my nervous talking stage and really getting to know each other.

Being intuitive enough and having enough experience to make others think I am a psychic witch.

Being a psychic witch

Using old forms of personality indicators such as numerology and tarot to find out what things people respond to as an indicator of who they are. I believe that true intuitives can use all kinds of tools to find out what people know and think about themselves as well as things they reject so strongly it indicates conflict.

Not reading the news because it is basically irrelevent to my life, unless someone else tells me.

Learning about great things I don't know about from others. I.E. music, books artists

Turning other people on to stuff I love

Candles and making a fire last for a long time

Water. I cannot live somewhere that is landlocked. I need a river or a lake or an ocean nearby. Otherwise I dry up.

studying things like voudou and mythology and all kinds of symbols from different cultures.

More later. These were just off the cuff.

Now onto editing and simcountry.....

No comments: