Friday, August 1, 2008

Feeling a bit inspired?

Well, the last few days I was experiencing the ever so fun depression/emotional anxiety of...PMS...I know, for you guys out there, you don't want to hear about it, so we will move along :D. Today I have been playing with colourlovers.com, which is, by the way almost universally reviewed as a powerful color and design tool...if you like color, check it out. Also, I added a few photoshop links to my ever expanding blog list for those of you who enjoy screwing around with PS. After not editing for a while, I think I am going to dig into a few old files and see what I can do with some photos that I could not do justice before....They are actually from a set with Rebecca...long story short one of our amazing collaborative bodypaintings and the strobes didn't work, so I had to shoot with a narrow depth of field and high ISO....so, they are dark, brownish and grainy. Which isn't necessariy a bad thing. A few of them are renaissance inspired, and remind me of the faces made of fruit by Italian Painter (insert name and images here later)...so here is Rebecca, who is HERE again :D for her birthday and hanging out at Lollapalooza with my neighbor and friend Jen, and I am inside as the heat would give me heatstroke :D

Okay, now for some images As they were edited at the time and also a Lapishotel pic of my neighbor Jen (Lapishotel spills over there, her place is kind of an annex)

REBECCA BODYSCAPES





JEN AT HOME

No comments: