Sunday, August 31, 2008

Pandering for OMP dollars

Well, many of my favorite photos are not really appreciated by a glamour site, but I was sick of having my one muse Rebecca as the only model on my lower model showcase thing. I have now pretty much nailed down what images of mine will get 'tagged' so I did a quick 15 minute edit and posted it on Anyas page....sure enough, 15 minutes later, there it was. I know it is pandering, but at least I posted it on my model port. I was getting driven crazy by the fact that there were odd numbers there. Somehow I prefer even numbers...lmao

Without further ado...the 15 minute pandering edit...which is also available as an 18 x 24 print....in case anyone is interested....which is unlikely since most people who read this thing are as poor as i am. however, I am starting to actively look for signed print trades with other artists...Still need to get and frame stuff from a few people I have collected from....and without further ado, here is the omp dollar

No comments: