Saturday, July 19, 2008

One of my good friends stopped by today.

And of course she is also one of my models. She is insanely busy and a total adreneline junkie...when she is not working on finishing her double major at Indiana University in Bloomington, she is working as a professional bellydance, doing hula tonight for a private party, and driving over a 1000 miles a week on her new Audi TT....it matches her personality. I don't want to know how fast she drives. Anyway, we have to find a flower to put in her hair....as always, it is fun and too brief when I see her. Maybe I can seduce her back here tonight to watch bad movies or something. Before she leaves me devestated and alone again for another night without David. He is out of town for the week, and it is really hard for me to sleep when no one else is in the house. At least I am watching a lot of movies? Met with a client yesterday and another tomorrow, so I am getting out of the house etc, just wish I had more friends over to hang out with. I guess I need to call and pester some people. hahaha.

No comments: