Monday, August 4, 2008

I am officially a networking whore

in the webs in which I spin, showing my sites, you will now noticed I joined Facebook AND Flickr...after finding that 'everyone I knew or at least 10% of them' had already sold out and I haven't touched myspace in a while. Besides, I want to get more traffic towards my random ramblings on this blog, because I am also a comment whore...more here I think than anywhere else....However, I do not expect that stupid comment for comment thing...ugh. Just like to hear input. Insults or criticism are especially enjoyed :D

Okay, lets just see if I can avoid twitter and delicious (already have stumbleupon) and Digg it....otherwise I will never get ANYTHING done.

Doing some shooting today, both sides of the lens. The birthday girl is drinking, so I am going to have to grab the reflector and do it fast as I don't know how long she will last.....we also have a built in photo assistant reflector holder who is tall and is wearing s suit...so he'll make a good prop. I hope this actually WORKS before the birthday celebration takes over.

1 comment:

Wolf189 Photography said...

I have no idea what twitter, delicious, stumbleupon and Digg it are exactly. I guess now to check these new animals too. ;)